Setting up a pivot table is very easy in Excel.
Starting with this example of a raw data table –
The first thing you need to do is to look at the field list and check all the boxes next to information you want to be displayed in the pivot table. You can uncheck these if you change your mind and then re-check them if you change your mind again, or add more fields if you find you need them later.
1. In the pivot table click on the Column Title (field name) and drag it to where you want it.
2. In the pivot table Field List window, click on the Row Label you want to move and drag it to where you want to move it.
3. In the pivot table List, uncheck the fields and re-check them in the order you want.
- How many people have Reviewer accounts?
- Who has a Reviewer account and when did they last log in to the system?
Quick & Easy - No manual sorting or counting required!